In my Visual Studio 2010 the Edit & Continue debug functionality with a specific Solution under TFS doesn't work. There's no error, but when the execution of the application stops at the breakpoint, I can't modify the files with the code. It seems that TFS has locked the files for my user.
I have tried:
1) To ensure Read/Write permissions to the files
2) To verify that all projects was built strictly for x86 (I have Win7 64 bit)
3) To disable the check JIT in Options/Debug
4) I also tried to restore to the initial conditions the VS 2010 settings with Tools/Import-Export Settings
5) I have tried to import the settings from a pc of a my collaborator, in which Edit & Continue works well
With other solutions, not stored in TFS, I have no problem. How can I allow Edit & Continue for this solution?
Ok the issue was a Visual Studio addin to work with SQL Compact. I have seen that there isn't issues if I sart Visual Studio in safe mode.